Sunday, January 8, 2012

I NEED SOME AWAY TIME Really Gonna disconnect my internet cause i downloaded a few movies Century link can suck it Im Just Happy Whats wrong with that NOTHINGNOTHINGNOTHING

Andrea Bell
Andrea Bell I NEED SOME AWAY TIME.....
 
Brooke Herold
Brooke Herold Really?! Gonna disconnect my internet cause i downloaded a few movies. Century link can suck it.
 
Ryan Gunter
Ryan Gunter Im Just Happy!! Whats wrong with that ????? NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING oh and I don't always have to be with some one, I can go laugh in the corner by my self (:
 
Myra Kemp Cochran
Myra Kemp Cochran ɐɥɐɥɐɥ ...spuodsǝɹ oɥʍ ǝǝs oʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ǝq ןןıʍ I ˙snʇɐʇs ɹnoʎ oʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI ...ʇsod ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐd spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʍoH
 
Nick Pacheco
Nick Pacheco 19 and 0 baby!! Only 41 day now till I complete my life goal!
 
Wanda F Griffin
Wanda F Griffin I stand with the President. Please sign if you do too!
my.barackobama.com
President Obama is proposing changes to our country's immigration system in order to keep American families together by cutting wait times and relieving an unfair burden on U.S. citizens who are forcibly separated from their loved ones.
 
Torrie Johnson
Torrie Johnson Im in the zone.... i will check back in right after my " Who Dat Nation open up this can of whoop azz on da lions,tigers, bears oh my.... im out call n my recording is da dome bounce music. Check out time/check in time oh Hel lim off til then i have this hurricane im sipping on and when that is not enough that purple/gold bag is calling my name!! Can you say Crown Royal n ive learned the hard way out its illegal to drink in public. AI- but i told madame judge lady u aint drunk if you can stand without falling. I have to check out what this Commonwealth is all about i swear it from Satan himself oh but here u can piss in public go figure.... i need my Bourbon Street here
 
Amanda Wingo
Amanda Wingo i just started a hagerstown moms page, and im loving all the "welcomes" and "lets set up a playdate"s!!! even more excited now :)
 
Skandalez Tes
Skandalez Tes missing you like crazy. :'( i wanna see you tonite.
 
Sharlie Daniel
Sharlie Daniel i juss finished my hair
 
VeronicaNadine Wallace
VeronicaNadine Wallace Yyyyaaaaaaaayyyy my stupid student loan fixed itself so its finally taking my money!! ...lol I probably shouldn't be happy about that ...but I am!
 
Jason M. Bliss
Jason M. Bliss Go Lions! I finally get to watch a game in my market without buying NFL pass!
 
Nader Awad
Nader Awad Proverbs 8 "The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; When there were no watery depths, I was given birth... I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in humanity."
 
Steffany Cazarez
Steffany Cazarez Ooh well vacations almost over. Didnt do much just txt a lot of friends I miss.Went to the soccer dome saw some friends there,and spent a lot of time wit family :) Even though I hate school I wanna go back to see all my friends. <3:)
 
Amber Dawn Blair
Amber Dawn Blair well my computer took a dump so now i have to share the lap top with jake :( this suxs
 
Dylan Bunker
Dylan Bunker My girlfriend amanda cabral is the best thing thats ever happened to me shes so beautiful and such an important part of my life i dont know if i could ever live life without her , your the best amanda cabral i love you
 
Sergey Kalpakchian
Sergey Kalpakchian Yes i am an aussie hey nicole, hey hunny
 
Nicholas Mathews
Nicholas Mathews I wish she would let be there for her I wish I could just be there for her...
 
Jeanan Glenn
Jeanan Glenn I LOVE BEING SICK!!! Yesterday I hit a fever of 102.4... but it broke last night, so now comes the recovery, my poor nose. (P.S. Kenny was the one who gave me the cold!)
 
Erika Smileyfac
Erika Smileyfac Erked but not that erked becuz i got my babe phone ctfu:)
 
David Clever Scanlon
David Clever Scanlon I f***** miss football sooo much !!! /:
 
Krysti Abern
Krysti Abern Wish i could take a shower....but i can't leave isaha alone for 5 seconds without him doing something stupid like laying on Top of uriah or jumping over him or pushing on his head forcing it to go back. So fucking irritated right now.
 
Damon Fuller
Damon Fuller I hate disrespectful disloyal biitch ass mfer...
 
BrightseatRd Dayday FrmDownback
BrightseatRd Dayday FrmDownback Feelin like I don't give a fuck bout shit.... #feelingHeartless
 
Anthony Materese
Anthony Materese I ordered a cheese pizza for a family of mice once. Then i had to buy poison and traps cause they overstayed there welcome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment