Sunday, January 8, 2012

my team won the scavenger hunt now i am in possession of a chipotle giftcard mmmmmhhhmmmm Going to make a drinkand a shot i think so Oh Jose Cuervo here

Kat Spencer
Kat Spencer my team won the scavenger hunt. now i am in possession of a chipotle giftcard. mmmmmhhhmmmm.
 
Kristen Davis
Kristen Davis Going to make a drink....and a shot i think so... Oh Jose Cuervo here i come!!!
 
Trevor Robinson
Trevor Robinson Sometimes i get that good feelin
 
Susan Rockafellow
Susan Rockafellow Just got back from NYC. Spent a wonderful day with my daughter. We saw Phantom of the Opera. I haven't seen it in years and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time I saw it. I would say it's my favorite broadway play.
 
Tristan Hornstra
Tristan Hornstra I had the weirdest dream where i had to get a pet emu and because i did that my brother wanted a pet magpie
 
Lisa Duckett
Lisa Duckett Can't even begin to express how excited I am for the Texans! Awesome exciting game!! I may not have a voice later! On to the Don Key for a celebration dinner!
 
Caitlin Taggart
Caitlin Taggart Extremely exhausted:( and foot is killing me... Just got back from Papago Park with the family!! Jared Schroer I love you and our little puppy tebow(:
 
Tanya Demers Swackhamer
Tanya Demers Swackhamer I am deleting my facebook Account.. Do u wanna know why? Go down. .............................. ............... .............. .............................. ........ ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ...................... .............................. ............... .............. ............... .............................. .................. .............................. ............... ............... .................... ............... ............... ............... .............................. ............... ............... ..................... .............................. ............... .............. ............... ............... ............... ............................................. .............. ............... .............................. ............... ............... ............... ............... ............... .................... ............... ............... .............. .............................. ............... .............. ............................................. ............... ...................... ...................... ............... ............. ............... ............... ............... .............................. ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ............... .......... ............... .............................. .............. ...................................... ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ...................... ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ....................... ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ............... ............... ............... ............... ............... .............. .............................. ........... .............................. ............................. .............................. ....... ............... ............... .............................. ...................... ............... .......... .............................. ............. ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... .............................. .............................. ..................... ............... ............... ............... ............... ............................ ............... ............... ............................. ............... ............... ............................................. ............... ............................................ ............... ............... .............................. ............... .............................. ........................ ............... .............................. .............. ..................................... ............... ............... ............................. ............... ............... ........ ITS PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU OPENED THIS BECAUSE ... in the next seven days you will: 1. Have someone fall in love with you 2. Find a $50.00 bill on the ground 3. A blessing is coming your way. ... But first You gotta re-post this and see how many people will go down. Like My Status IF U REALLY WENT DOWN!!! LOL Love 2u all, who cared to take a look!! :P :
 
Trish Mcmillan
Trish Mcmillan ok well i deleted alot of people if u see this then u was not deleted lol i sound like a computer or something oh well u all get the point right
 
Denise Dillman
Denise Dillman I am off here for tonight friends so goodnight and take care
 
Pauline Hernandez
Pauline Hernandez Watching baby momma with my kids lol :) I love this movie
 
Lemonade Sour
Lemonade Sour Talking to my lovely Keneshia Dixon, i need to be with my fam!
 
Arsalee Morales
Arsalee Morales So, I come to BWW with my older brother to watch the game, I pick him up and everything just to get here and him say, OMG I forgot my wallet!!!!!!
 
Jeremy Koonce
Jeremy Koonce I got a bottle of yager, who wants to drink it!!
 
Danny Lane
Danny Lane My job changed my work days to 6 days a week now I get 25 dollars per day plus what I make off each truck
 
Armywife Creation
Armywife Creation PLZ HELP... i need 3 ppl to go to Finders Keepers and refer me :) my personal page is Stephanie Grant La Pointe plz help..
 
Dustin Larmore
Dustin Larmore I am exhausted and it's only 7:25pm. Damn.
 
Dawn Duerr Bludau
Dawn Duerr Bludau I guess when you draw attention to the big pink w/purple polka dots elephant in the room you get kicked out of the family!
 
Kisha Crist
Kisha Crist What up fb how are all my fans doing to nite im chillin ...My kids ran me crazy today ...One down two to go they just dont want to go to sleep i think its the cool aid all that damn suger i put in it....
 
Liz Favier
Liz Favier Oh chadron!! How I can't wait to see you in 5 hours!! Let's start driving :) let's see who will when the race to chadron me or Stevi
 
Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor I <3 Justin Beiber!
 
Alvin Rauh
Alvin Rauh Psalm 84:2-4, 10 AMP My soul yearns, yes, even pines and is homesick for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out and sing for joy to the living God. Yes, the sparrow has found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young--even Your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who dwell in Your house and Your presence; they will be singing Your praises all the day long. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather be a doorkeeper and stand at the threshold in the house of my God than to dwell [at ease] in the tents of wickedness.
 
Mandy Blount
Mandy Blount IS FEELING DOWN TONIGHT LOT OF STUFF ON MY MIND I PRAY THINGS THAT NEED TO BE MADE KNOWN ARE BROUGHT FOURTH AND CORRECTED
 
Elijah Wonder
Elijah Wonder I don't want you to end up in the electric chair
 
Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith You may bury me with an enemy in Mount Calvary You can stack me on a pyre and soak me down with whiskey Roast me to a blackened crisp and throw me in a pile I could really give a shit - I'm going out in style You can take my urn to Fenway spread my ashes all about Or you can bring me down to Wolly Beach And dump the sucker out Burn me to a rotten crisp and toast me for a while I could really give a shit - I'm going out in style
 

No comments:

Post a Comment