Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beautiful words for those with a daughter I'll always need my daughter no matter what age I am My daughter has made me laugh made me proud made me cry

Shelly Chalifour
Shelly Chalifour Beautiful words for those with a daughter... I'll always need my daughter, no matter what age I am. My daughter has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, seen me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, cheered me up, kept me on my toes and has driven me crazy at times..... BUT my daughter is a promise from GOD that I will have a friend forever! Put this as your status if you have a beautiful daughter that you love with all your heart.I love you shy !!!
 
Becky Klutts
Becky Klutts There was a blind girl who hates herself because she was blind. She hated everyone except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, " If I could see the world, I'd marry you". One day someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend. He asked her, " Now that you can see the world, will you ma...rry me?" The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at him for the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him. Her boyfriend left her in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying; " Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine." This is how the human brain often works when our status changes. Only a very few remember what our life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations. Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who cant speak. Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat. Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion. Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who went too early to heaven. Before you complain about your children - Think of someone who desires children but they are barren. Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets. Before whining about the distance you drive - Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet. And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job. But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another - Remember that not one of us is without sin and we all answer to one MAKER. And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down-put a smile on your face and thank GOD you're alive!
 
Ashley Thompson
Ashley Thompson I am feeling sleepy but it is too early to go to bed, but got to try and stay awake for my booboo to come home. I am seriously freaking out right now the inside of my tooth just chiped I am to young to be haveing teeth problems. First the flat tire and now this.
 
Annette Radabaugh Benson
Annette Radabaugh Benson Hope to get my butt out of the rut to go buy yoga pants and what ever goes with it for Yoga since I am going to have one of the boys hook up my Xbox with kinex. Wish me luck because I AM GONNA NEED it.
 
Michael Gardner
Michael Gardner On duty right now... Screw this 24 hour duty I want my Skyrim back!
 
Jessica Stockigt
Jessica Stockigt Had an awesome time with my baby at his grandparents tonight's they are wonderful people very sweet was down in the cell most the time with Justin watching him pick things up dance sing and do crazy stuff im so in love with him I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him I Love you bunches baby your the best I Love my friends and family also
 
Xavier Jesus Vargas
Xavier Jesus Vargas Bulls are super tired right now, I can't even blame them. Were still winning the championship.
 
Alexandria Bailey
Alexandria Bailey Fuuuuuuuuuck! I gotta go the hospital -_________________________________________________-
 
Brittany Lay
Brittany Lay GOIN OUT TONIGHT...so ready!!! I need to have sum fun!!!
 
Acacia Ross
Acacia Ross LMS If We Kissed By Accident , [] Continue Kissing? [] Blush ^_^ [] Oops ! ;] [] Smile [: [] Push You Away , [] Really? If You Ran Up 2 Hold My Hand , I Would . . . [] Lock My Fingers Between Yours ? [] Stand There [] Let You Hold (: [] Bee Like Tf ?!'' [] Move -__- [] Smile:} If We Got Married ♥ We're At ? [] Las Vegas , Nevada(; [] LA , California(: [] Miami , Florida ♥ [] New York City , [] New York ;D [] Venice, Italy [] Wherever yu want too ♥ [] Facebook ^_♥ How Long Would We Last? [] Never [] Hours [] Days >.< [] Months (: [] Yeeears ^__♥ [] Forever ♥ We Would Live In A . . . [] Trash-can (x [] Trailer -_- [] House {: [] Apartment :D [] Mansion ♥ Would We Have Children ? [] No Kids l : [] Twins [': [] Triples (: (: (: [] 3 Kids ^_^ [] 4 Kids >.♥ [] 6 Kids lmao :D You Should ? [] Inbox Me , [] Text Me ? [] Let's Chill ?
 
Ashli Davidson
Ashli Davidson I NEED A FREAKIN JOB!!!!!!!!!!
 
Helen McKibben
Helen McKibben i wish i could just quit crying
 
Jane Smith
Jane Smith Anna Beams just posted ,she was waiting on a new phone;;;WELL i got a good story to tell about PHONES ; mine went down the TOLIT tonight at a restraunt; BUT i caught it just as it was going: caught that phone; needless to say it is wet an dont work, maby it will dry out in oven tonight ; are i will be going to AT&T next week for a new one; that is all the excitment i had tonight ;
 
Aerial Iluvmifam Jackson
Aerial Iluvmifam Jackson i like how ppl go for 15 with a hairline nd 27 with no hairline lol #stolen from wade
 
Sharda Bridgelall
Sharda Bridgelall Wat is life?????... Lets see...I don't have one... 2012 started n ended for me! Yay me...........
 
Ryan Kernel Corn
Ryan Kernel Corn I think its weird that Saints fans keep forgetting the player's names. They're always asking "Who day?"
 
Gus Perdikakis
Gus Perdikakis I wish that I don't have my speech problem anymore.
 
Govanna Sanchez
Govanna Sanchez Ouch. I hit my tumb in a lil kid pkaying hide-in-seek.
 
Ashlei Waite
Ashlei Waite I just said yes to the dress!!!!
 
Freddy Macedo Sanchez
Freddy Macedo Sanchez Q;would Yh ever date me even tho Im older than Yuh & rate. & NGl ? I want it On Ur status :) A;yess i would date yuhh Rate;9.5 Ngl; your a funny person to be withh girll yuhh make me smile and your cute ;)
 
April Ferrell
April Ferrell today my nieces came to see me and we asked callie what auntie does for work n she said cleaning,lol,,. seems that way huh, all i post on here is how i am cleaning and what left to do, well as of right now my house is my clean, i could dust but no one will see it,,lol, im actually sitting relaxing and i am doing laundry which takes the longest to do,but i am happy with our house and company comes in am, gonna watch movie with the men and enjoy this beer
 
Nicol Angela Jackson-Jones
Nicol Angela Jackson-Jones people i have just found out what my life has been missing and its tall dark and made just for me haha
 
Cristina Freebrandoncrawford FrmtheShroom
Cristina Freebrandoncrawford FrmtheShroom lms if i should get ahh skype
 
Noemi Garcia
Noemi Garcia Just left toys R us!!! hAPPY they messed up on the price and got a toy 50%OFF yeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaa :) I luv that kinda shopping now going for NAILS :) my baby girl is luvin her day
 
Hannah Suzanne Derringer
Hannah Suzanne Derringer To all my amazing friends who need their hair done, my bff Brienna Weldon is freaking amazing at hair & on January 23 she is having 50% color! So go in. She's the best I promise you <3 Message her on here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment