Sunday, January 8, 2012

Me and u girl we roccin so I'm not worrin about a nigga tryna snatch u feel me Wow Matt make sure u empty ur pockets so u don't blow

Anthony Tyrell McCaskel
Anthony Tyrell McCaskel Me and u girl we roccin so I'm not worrin about a nigga tryna snatch u feel me
 
Kegan Miller
Kegan Miller Wow Matt make sure u empty ur pockets so u don't blow up any lighters in the dryer lmfao!
 
James Stackhouse
James Stackhouse MRS LAKENDRA SHANITA JOHNSON / STACKHOUSE I LOVE U SO MUCH { GAME OVER }
 
Akiel Kerron Toussaint
Akiel Kerron Toussaint WILL BOY IT HAVE A SHOCKING NEWS COMING I A WHILE BRACE U ALL STILL .2012 BOUGHT SOME BIG CHANGES LOL .NEW ENIMES AND OLD FRIENDS BK IN THE PIC LOL .
 
Tracy Brewer
Tracy Brewer Firstly i would like to wish a happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Genie who has turned 4, then i would like to wish my wounderful neice Lindsay a very happy and wonderful 14th birthday, (now i really do feel old). and lastly i would like to thank my wonderful and very thoughtful sister Narrelle for always being there for me when i need her the most, i wish i could be there for her a bit more. Thanks Relly i really appreciate it.Love u lots.
 
Ashley Marie Spare
Ashley Marie Spare I wish u wuld bitch.
 
Nicole Burgos
Nicole Burgos Has anyone seen my loving and beautiful wife if can u tell he I love her and we miss her. And we r really missing that angel face
 
Kisable Lisha Coy
Kisable Lisha Coy its 10:10...where you been..DID U GET MY MESSAGE??!!?!?!?!??
 
Nelson Herrera
Nelson Herrera You the one i want y0ur the 0ne i need..baby i just want u to be all mine
 
Carnell Brown
Carnell Brown ok so yesterday i goes to Mcdonalds to get the nuggetts..order,pay & then drive up to get my food. Chick hands me the bag & says thank u..i looks in da bag & see barBque sauce already there (which i dont want) so i ask da chick..what flavor sauses yall have? She begins to ramble them off..and..IF AH BOOMERANG SPIT GLOB AINT SLANG OUTTA HA MOUTH.. I was like..umm u know what?? Ima stick wit barBque sauce.
 
Chris Lovesyouverymuch Jessica
Chris Lovesyouverymuch Jessica Stoners Live and Stoners Die So Fuck the World,Lets Get High have A Seat and Smoke A Bowl Party Hard and Rock n Roll Too All u Preps Who Think Ur Cool Fuck You Bitches,STONERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lesley Micutuan
Lesley Micutuan * sometimes, u just cant find ways to voice out the true feelings that u have. even f u r the most talkative person on earth *
 
Wade Spivey
Wade Spivey I've realized that when time is cut short that all u want is to be with those u love the most....Problem is they don't always want the time with you...Some of u know some of u don't but my time has been cut way too short from me and all I want is to spend every waking moment fixing my damage so when i go ppl will speak good of me...I love you all
 
Elisa Abacahin Napone
Elisa Abacahin Napone "TIME decides who u meet in life,HEART decides who you want in ur life,but BEHAVIOR decides who will stay in your life.:*
 
Carolyn Holland
Carolyn Holland Feeling a certain type of way today smh! If u only knew
 
Sultangirl Micheal
Sultangirl Micheal If u expect sumthing for nothing,you ar doomed for disappointment
 
Angelia Mc Intyre
Angelia Mc Intyre so happy to be spending time with my brother Steve McIntyre!!! Now about to go to the hospital to see Tesla Nicole Black and the newest addition to the family.. that is when she arrives LOL!!!!!! Happy happy day! Thank u Lord!!
 
Thomas Anglim
Thomas Anglim Good night with the last drink with the bro! Shame I never had a drink with u tho! x
 
Larry Mahabir
Larry Mahabir I miss u soooooooo much Oh Lord!!! I need u right here, right now in dis little place dey call d Heart! ;)

Likes

Khadija La Croix
 
Bryan Roxy Rochester
Bryan Roxy Rochester Big vybz kartel pan em earth strong youth u dey a jail but hold it u soon duh road world boss big up u self me don
 
Davi Sharma
Davi Sharma If u mis me-i miss u, u care 4 me-i care 4 u, u msg me-i msg u, u gussa-i gussa u 4gt me- ? Na ji na I'm difrnt !
 
Cheryl Rebbeca
Cheryl Rebbeca Boo U Whore=P
 
Amber Andrews Deason
Amber Andrews Deason Congratulations to Christy and Gary ....the wedding was beautiful ....wishing u both a lifetime of happiness!
 
Justin Harper
Justin Harper I almost lost my best friend this morning if this aint our wake up call then we aint guna get one get better bra fuck these drugs i love u dawg and thats just keepin it real with u
 
Debbie Johnston
Debbie Johnston God i hate it, when u flood the laundry, water seems 2 find all the places 2 hide.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment