Sunday, January 8, 2012

U been hacked mister love ya seth Money says : Earn me and forget everything Time says : Follow me and forget everything Future says : Struggle for me and I will

Seth Ryan
Seth Ryan U been hacked mister love ya seth
 
Ahmed Mounir
Ahmed Mounir Money says : Earn me, and forget everything Time says : Follow me, and forget everything ... Future says : Struggle for me and I will give u everything ALLAH simply says : Just remember me and I'll give u everything
 
Luzuko Matanzima
Luzuko Matanzima Kubo bonke aentlungu efana naleyam masixoleni ngu thixo owaziyo,idedicate this song for u guys a song by PHIL COLLINS CANT TURN BACK YEARS, we need to be strong GUDMORNING ndisaya ngase EAST LONDON ndiyophozisa I lv u all.
 
Jessika Solis
Jessika Solis chillin at the lake with my sis and my homie....needed to come out here to clear my mind....hate that im still thinking of u.
 
Pearl Perry
Pearl Perry hOw do u normally feel when u r in LOVE.........?love docters,where r u?
 
Ericka Johnson
Ericka Johnson If u have a question ask me dnt fuckin assume u know wats goin on wit me step ur game up
 
Kimi MzMillieon DoinMe
Kimi MzMillieon DoinMe MOMMY COME HOME..!!!! GET BETTER.!!! ILOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART.!!! HOPE 2 SEE U IN THE AM.!!!! LOVE U VERY MUCH.!!!
 
Tyrees Prettyboy Pelzer
Tyrees Prettyboy Pelzer Fuck dat nigga dat u love,so. Bad I no u still dank. Bout da tyme we had. Im just sayn u can do beter. Drake
 
Veronica Malvitz
Veronica Malvitz Heres for u Crystal
Stuff from us
 
Johny Hamilton
Johny Hamilton Well i work at madill school guy work with got in ski doo crash best luck to him. God bless ya. See u soon. Bryan
 
Mati Jeff
Mati Jeff Am thinking about u my Dear God bless me n my freinds today n forever. Pass me not Gratious my saviour, hear my humblel cry. Bless those who have been left by the beloved ones n console them my dear God. Amen.
 
Mark R Crowell
Mark R Crowell JOY, I am more in love with you today than I was yesterday and tomorrow my love will be even stronger than what it was today, every day my love grows stronger for u!
 
Anthony Rosales
Anthony Rosales Having a Grrrrreat time w/ My Sissy before I kick off the final Party Rock 4 My B-day week.....I <3 U Sissy =D
 
Vicky Littles
Vicky Littles I WANT ALL OF MY FB FRIENDS 2 KNOW THAT I HATE THAT NEW TIME LINE A LOT OF U HAVE ON UR PAGE!! I STILL LOVE U, BUT I JUST HAD 2 VENT!! WHEW...NOW I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!
 
Bhu Akil
Bhu Akil U knw vch z d great ship in dz world. Dt z friendship.
 
Heidi Zuniga
Heidi Zuniga I DONT HATE U.. I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR YA...
 
Jocelyn Refuerzo
Jocelyn Refuerzo when i saw JORDANA sleeping on her crib i remember my son when he was still a baby lying beside me now almost a teenager i left for almost 3 years...miss u son
 
Matthew Yaxtheimer
Matthew Yaxtheimer Hey fag niner fans u better hope the lions win cuz u will have a ruff day against drew brees way to raw..
 
Chuck FinesseKing Booker
Chuck FinesseKing Booker You knw she darkskin n ha friend lightskin...put us 2getha and u get ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lillie Hillmon
Lillie Hillmon I am A Witness,Power Of And In Prayer,I Am Alive TODAY.Prayer Is The Answer Just try It If U Have Never Had Prayers Answered,I Know,God Has Been So Good To Me.I Am Alive TODAY.4 months ago God knew I was going to make it,and I knew also,Because Prayer Warriors Was Marching All Over The Continent,Country Hell The World, in Loud prayers For my Speedy Recovery.I am not completely A 1 percent,but I am A Hell of a lot better and It Is All Due To My Family And Friends And Church Family Sending Up The Prayer warriors with angel wings,Amen Amen.There Is Definitely POWER IN PRAYER,Just TRY IT YOU WILL KNOW As I Do.I AM A WITNESS,GOD HEALS.
LIKE and SHARE...if you Believe in the Power of Prayer!
 
Trill Yung Savage
Trill Yung Savage BORDED AS HELL WISH U WAZ HERE WIT ME RITE NW #DC N QC 4L
 
Janie Davis
Janie Davis Love u like a brother, treat cha like a friend, respect ya like a lover...feelin that!
 
Brandi Scott
Brandi Scott Someone open a Papa johns n minden. I love those juicy peppers dat Domino's won't sell u.
 
Carina Stayin MehForever Til-death
Carina Stayin MehForever Til-death 8 if u ages 17&under hit meh up on my new Facebook it's Carina stayinmeh-tildeath
 
Sicelo Critical-eye Hlatshwayo
Sicelo Critical-eye Hlatshwayo Makabongwe u Jehova. Umzimba we nkos' u Jesu uyadibana ngama cawe ahlukahlukene. Sithi kuye Aaaahh Mhlekazi *singing*. Akhonto ezasi hlukanisa nothando luka krestu. Unithanda nonke u Jesu krestu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment