Tuesday, January 10, 2012

appsfacebookcom 12星座遇到地震時的反應太準了啊 NEW GAME NOTICE Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available you could win A Kindle Fire Start playing: http:supsus75ade5 jajaja justo el

陳佳伶
apps.facebook.com
12星座遇到地震時的反應!!太準了啊~
 
Claudette Stewart
Claudette Stewart NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available, you could win A Kindle Fire. Start playing: http://sups.us/75ade5
 
Antonio Girio Diez
Antonio Girio Diez jajaja justo el dia q vengo al mincetur cn ganas d trabajar se va la luz jajaja...ora si aunke m critiken m voy a dormir jajaja...tu envidia es mi progreso
 
Bridget Dixon
Bridget Dixon NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available, you could win A Kindle Fire. Start playing: http://sups.us/75ade5
 
Yvonne Hornby
Yvonne Hornby NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available, you could win A Kindle Fire. Start playing: http://sups.us/75ade5
 
Anthony Sal Leggio
Anthony Sal Leggio Attention FLASH ALB crew I will be having a party tonight at KJ Farrell?? Lol I hope to see the whole crew there including big Mike you cock sucker... We are going to be having wings and lots of screwdrivers and it's going to be rickeys birthday bash start.. and I have a flash thong just for him.. Lol so I would like to see the whole crew that means everybody whether we're friends or not everybody needs to come....
 
Wil Palumbo
Wil Palumbo NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available, you could win A Kindle Fire. Start playing: http://sups.us/75ade5
 
Oh, Ranger!
Oh, Ranger! Planning a weekend getaway for the next few days? Don't forget that you get FREE admission to National Parks for MLK Weekend!
www.ohranger.com
Start out the New Year by basking in some of nature’s glory and saving some cash. In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, select national parks are waiving their entrance fee from January 14-16. Take advantage of the first free admission weekend of 2012 and make it a memorable one!
 
Rida Fahes
Rida Fahes why am I am mad?I dnt get it.. it seems like every time you give signs and I miss it I did it again..I admit it I let you standin there and now I regret it seems like every time I get the chance I lose my cool and I blow it and I get our tongue tied lost in ur eyes I'm a fool and I know it I should've kissed you I should've told u told juz how I feel and next time I Wont StOp I'll listen to my heart] coz what I feel is Real I should've Kissed yOu.....:
 
Cynthia Negra King
Cynthia Negra King Gd morng all hav a grt 2 for Tuesday. Excited my grandsons 1st dentist apointment yaay hope he dus well.........
 
Curtis Rooks
Curtis Rooks NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available, you could win A Kindle Fire. Start playing: http://sups.us/75ade5
 
Indiana Roman Molina
Indiana Roman Molina Deseo paz, paz entre hermanos, paz entre padres e hijos, paz entre gobernantes y gobernados, entre marido y mujer. Paz para todo el mundo. Paz en nuestros corazones y eso solo a traves de Dios.
 
Patrick Smith
Patrick Smith Bible Verse James 1:22-25 22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. 25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.
 
Lisa Ohling
Lisa Ohling NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available, you could win A Kindle Fire. Start playing: http://sups.us/75ade5
 
Leslie Gainey
Leslie Gainey Hayden had Basketball game last night... He did so awesome!! His team won, but a very very good game!!
 
Tisha Barboza
Tisha Barboza JUST WANT TO PUT THIS OUT THERE THE MAN I HAVE TODAY IS AND HAS BEEN A BLESSIN FROM MY HEAVENLY FATHER THEY CALL GOD HE HAS CAME IN MY LIFE AND MAKES ME SMILE FROM DAY TO NIGHT WHEN IM DOWN HE BRINGS ME UP WHEN IM FALLIN HE GRABS ME BEFORE I FALL WHEN I SICK HE COMFORTS ME THAT IS A REAL MAN FOR ME TY U FATHER FOR ALL U HAVE DONE FOR ME
 
Isaac Buchizga Kadyakale
Isaac Buchizga Kadyakale A Mw akangokhala mmaluzi basi ndi omwewo waku Ireland kukamenya u Garden boy. nanji kungomva kuti Visa manje plus ndikha azungu. lol
 
Coleen O'Connell
Coleen O'Connell I just got a friend request from Jon Burns who was a high school student on my AEI bus in 1985/86. Haven't seen or heard from him since. He says it made him the person he is today. Don't you love this when it happens? :))) I love fb.
 
Winnie Depear
Winnie Depear NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Wild Wild Taxi contest that is available, you could win A Kindle Fire. Start playing: http://sups.us/75ade5
 
Angelique White
Angelique White first givin honor to God who woke me up this mornin. I thank him for lettin my family n close friends see another day. Got off on a bad start this mornin car wanted to mess up on the way to school but wit God on my side he'll work it out. My babes gonna take me to my afternoon class. The devil is heavy at work but as long as i pray n keep the faith ill be good. I hope everyone has a blessed day.
 
Jackie Thompson
Jackie Thompson Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. Flowing through my head a million thoughts a minute. Now to plan the attack. BOOOHAWWW :0)
 
Jerome Peter Maart
Jerome Peter Maart Real Faith Will Keep You Going! Change Comes In His Presenence!Stop Trying to Figure Out God!Let Go of the Burden of Reasoning. Let God Move in Your Life, Expect a move of God in your Life....SUDDENLY!!!!!!!
 
Pretty Gals Rock
Pretty Gals Rock is nt that kind of a gal u think she is.
 
Dena Ortega
Dena Ortega Good am had a nice time w/my frnd :) wow is there tons of laundry 2 do n Hurray~went 2 dr n he signed my disability :)! Mailing it this am!
 
Karan Mistry
Karan Mistry There are a lot of people who call you by your name , but there's only one special person who makes it sound so SPECIAL !!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment